Wednesday, December 22, 2010

~ * Bringing the mountains inside...again...Candles in the Snow * ~


How can I not share this? 

Do you remember yesterday's post?
 We visited Alex and Carla Marie
~making "an Unbelievable"...B E L I E V A B L E ~
as they sled down their inside staircase ... out the front entrance of their home, into their front yard ~* ala **~"Home Alone"!!!

This morning, I found another photograph of {snow inside} while visiting beautiful Jacqueline at Home.


http://home-biba.blogspot.com/2010/12/it-came-it-settled-and-its-magical.html
 
The photograph has inspired me to add an idea to my
{Basket List}

  (girls don't have bucket lists)


"In the winter, take time to light some candles in the snow!"

"In the summer... light candles in the sand!"


* L*
~with love~


1 comment:

  1. WOW! That photo is beautiful! Thanks for sharing, PS I am your newest follower, I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete