Monday, December 27, 2010

My Favorite Sports Guy...and a {replay} of a Christmas Eve Bedtime Story...

Brought to you with a smile from a proud Mom.


As you know, my son, Jay is a sports director for KLEW... a  TV station in the quad city area of Idaho. 


His first job after college and the intern circuit, he has been at KLEW a little over two and a half years.


Last year, Jay started his own little Christmas Eve tradition during his 6 minute segment of news. He had the Idaho Vandal football team read "Twas The Night Before Christmas",  as they prepared to leave town for a bowl game.


This year, On Christmas Eve, Jay actually had his own 30 minute  sports {Christmas Special}. In the final segment of his special he invited athletes from all over the Quad Cities to read the traditional Christmas Eve bedtime story.


I wish I could have shared this on Christmas Eve, but I had to wait until it was OK for Jay to release it.


So, if you would like to turn back the clock a few nights...Here is the Sports Buzz version of the famous tale. It's recited with love from a very special community of athletes and coaches.




In the spirit of this amazing time of year...

May Godspeed as we cross the finish line of 2010

and line up at the start of 2011.

***
Sleep well tonight, sweet sugar plums!



*L*
{with love}

1 comment:

  1. Sending a sweet snowy hello from Frog Hollow Farm! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I've been a bit lazy about posting these past few weeks but hope to get back to it soon. We have so many photos from the holidays but I think I'll have to save them for next Christmas! LOL! I look forward to reading your blog as well - isn't it fun meeting new people through our blogs? Happy New Year! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete