Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A peek at Spring 2011...

Crisp whites...denim...khaki!

{Throw a little linen into the mix and I know I'm in Heaven!}

So far...my favorite fashion design elements of Spring 2011!

Bring on Elie Tahari and Derek Lam!



The "Trench"...worn soft or belted!


I would pop on a bright "Emerson Made" posy or... watch the vintage clothing and thrift stores for 70's silk scarves signed... Gucci and Pucci!


How coool is this look? A soft cotton tank or lace cami could replace the demi...after all we most likely will not be wearing this look in San Tropez!


If you have the legs...go for it!


This is my favorite...Imagine replacing the white trousers with bell bottom jeans...I'm all about metallic accents in spring and summer...check out the handbag!

***

Play with the combinations and mix the whole story with print silk

scarves, flower pins,  platforms, strappy sandals, or colorful flats!

***

How many of us have already interpreted this trend

into our home design?

*L*

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm with you every step of the way girlie! Happy New Year to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Order me one of each! Yes, I can definitely see this in home design already! It's all wonderful!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete