Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday's design inspiration...Valentino and the girls!

No snowflake  lace ever falls in the wrong place...
~Zen  ~Lynne

Valentino Lace Stilettos
"Marian"~ Linen & Lace Mary~Jane's by Jami at Freckled Laundry!

MatyDavis ~ Tampa

Talk about perfect timing...I'm working on my post this morning and up on my reader pops...Tracey from French Larkspur with... be still my heart...the cutest lace touched idea!


 She has applied additional elements to {French} peat pots...you must visit her to see the rest her story!

*L*
{with love}

2 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for featuring my baby shoes. I'm so happy that you like them. Lovin' that ruffled pocket on those jeans and who doesn't love Tracey? I'm on a lavender kick right now and she stole my heart with those pea pots! Thank you so much, L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those lace heels!! Out of this world!! (I LOOOVE shoes!!)lol..and the wee baby shoes! How adorable!
    Haha..LOVE the 'zen/lynne' saying..awesome!
    thanks for sharing today ;)
    luv jessie x

    ReplyDelete