Monday, February 21, 2011

my market bags...


... are not french quarter boho chic.


i used to sell these little fishnet gems in the 90's.

they hang on the door that leads to my garage.



{love} this bag.  i found it's image on etsy this weekend.
 
~ at ~

 


 if you are in the mood for a little pre- Mardi Gras

french quarter inspired design...it's a fun vintage visit!



i could see this one hanging on my chalkboard door!

***

would i really want to use it as a shopping bag?


this is the closest thing that i own that could be a

chic market bag. it hangs in my closet with my scarves...

it's filled with lavender... a keepsake

from a visit to Galleries Lafayette years ago...



my monogrammed bag is from...

 

Trader Joe's!

~ and ~ 


my bright red bag is...

  
insulated!

*L*
{with love}

2 comments:

  1. I love the bags in the second and third photos!
    I keep saying I have to get myself a stylish bag for my library books!!
    One of these days!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you stopped by my blog today and left a comment!;) Are you local near kent? Yes it is the Bella at the kent station~I work on Saturdays and Sundays~ I have a giveaway this week and one of my prizes is a french ticking market bag from bayou salvage!!!! Hugs, Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete