Saturday, February 19, 2011

sea glass...

it kinda goes hand in hand

 with the whole

vintage bottle story that's

 happening out there...



the jewelry made from this little
ocean treasure will be a
perfect accessory to 
spring ~ summer 2011's
soft bohemian looks


cool silver drops


***

my favorites are manipulations with pearl

~ and ~


bezel settings in silver...



{ tiny windows, tumbled by nature}



a bezel set ring would be a

striking  touch on the digit finger!



***

this is my favorite piece of

sea glass. Jason's (my son ~in~law) dad

is a diver...he found this in the harbor at

Port Townsend. it's an old glue bottle.

have a lovely weekend!

*L*
{with love}


1 comment:

  1. I just love sea glass...I wish I could find it at our beach.
    This jewellery is gorgeous. I especially love the braclet. I now know what my next jewellery purchase shall be!!

    Pamela ox

    ReplyDelete