Thursday, March 3, 2011

{O' Starbucks!}


i found this at Style at Home this morning and

it's must share!

...as i celebrate my Irish heritage and yes

i was born in Seattle!


a Guinness float!



are you ready for this?



a Bailey's milkshake!!!!!

~and~



a little twist for my Irish coffee!

***

i'm not suggesting alot of drinking...but i do love a

little bit of cheer on special occasions,

and to me this is cheer!

so once again...Slainte'!

(you may just have to put up with my Irish heart

for a few...) God Bless!!!

*L*
{with love}

give credit where credit is due:


1 comment:

  1. Yum! My husband loved this post too :) haha, he loves anything beer related! PS- if you are interested I called your blog out for the Versatile Blogger Award, check out our latest post if you'd like, lots of linking up to do though! So if you ignore no biggie.
    http://hammersandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete