Friday, April 15, 2011

Bleu de lectoure...

blue...


it started with my curiosity about a

plant that is native to the Pyrenees...

the French General

i visited the French General...

Bleu de lectoure

and Bleu de lectoure...

 

i found an Eiffel of French bleu...


and some great Converse ~ sation !


(my newest inspiration....oatmeal with blueberries,

beautiful on the eyes...heart healthy and

filled with antioxidants!)

***

POWER UP OATMEAL


jazz up your oatmeal...with any
or all of the yummy ingredients below!

 1 teaspoon flax seed
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
or a sprinkle of dried berries ~ blue!

have a great weekend!

*L*
{with love}

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lynne...LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue...specially the sneakers! I love that old-half-washed-out-dyed look...and oh how your porridge(oatmeal) and blueberries matches the theme!! lol...awesome! We don't get dried blueberries..sounds yum.
    thanks for your comment on my post...I EVEN GUESSED HALF YOUR FINAL COMMENT - Bacio il Cuoco! haha...received! ;) ..I know cucina is kitchen so I thought...hmm...maybe something the cook?? yay...kisses to me!! lol
    will let you know how the balsamic and grape jus reduction goes...today I will do a practice batch of hotcross buns to make sure they're all go for the cafe next Sunday..Easter sunday....make them every year but need to make a rather large batch..or several for the church cafe this year...
    Off to have coffee with my friend Cornelia shortly...she's a barista too so we enjoy a REAL GOOD coffee together when we're not making them ourselves!
    (I should have written this in an email! lol)
    ciao bella!
    baci anche a te!!
    jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne!
    I have oatmeal every morning with flax seed, brown sugar and cinnamon too!
    Another lovely post!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! I want a pair of those converse. Such heavenly color. I love my steel cut oats, flax, & blueberries in the morning but I've never added cinnamon or vanilla protein powder to the mix. I'll have to try that tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous Indigo colour, especially the convers. My daughter would think me cool if I got myself a pair of those! Have a happy day, Linda x

    ReplyDelete