Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday morning light...and Dreamy Whites...


in the early morning light

dreamy white becomes creamy white...

{heart}
Maria...thank you!

i received my parcel from Maria

at Dreamy Whites on Saturday!


visit Maria here

for those of you that follow me...it is well known that

the heart of my home is at my dining table under my

beloved chandie.  i was sooooo excited to add a touch of

 Dreamy Whites to my place of heartfelt inspiration!

***




my first purchase from Maria was one of

the amazing French shot bags.   i am in the process

of accessorizing my husband's den... the perfect

opportunity to add a French touch to a man's world.

the bag is amazing...the fibers are tightly woven into a

tiny herringbone jacquard! such detail... so perfect

for the top of  our antique French roll top desk!

***

( i will be posting about the den and the desk

at a later date.

***

happy Monday everyone!

*L*
{with love}

4 comments:

  1. Your little bag is wonderful! It is going to look perfect wherever you put it. I love Maria's shop, still trying to figure out if I can buy everything there!!

    XO
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne,
    Thank you for your email and for doing such a nice post about the shot bag! I am so glad you are happy with it!
    I can't wait to see what you do to your husband's den!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne!
    Love your chandie!
    I look forward to see what you do with your hubby's den. The desk sounds beautiful!!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looooove Maria and her shop. I adore those French shot bags...and you know I love your chandelier! Just popping in for a hello. I didn't have much time to visit blogs over the past week while I was scurrying to finish some rooms. (Happy to see my little ampersand tag still hanging there, too!)

    ReplyDelete