Friday, May 27, 2011

time off...and a little sprinkle of French sugar...


it's time for me to take a few days away

from 34th street...firstly, it's an

American holiday weekend,

and secondly, blogger is continuing

to give me grief!  i am missing the ability

of making comments to most of you...and at the

moment, i cannot see my followers...


the photographs are from a pretty

little French site.


~ visit here ~

their sweet interpretation of "Americana"

makes me smile.


they are featuring some pretty things for

those that live the beach cottage life.




this collage is making me anxious for Summertime!

***

all of their designs have a sprinkle of French sugar,

~ (figuratively speaking) ~



oh...by the way...they do sell French sugar!

Enjoy your visit to Blanc et Caramel ,


and have the loveliest of weekends!

~ safe travels ~

*L*
[with love]

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post, lovely things. Have an enjoyable weekend off my blogging pal. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the prettiest things. Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

    xoxo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Memorial Day weekend Lynne!
    Blogger is giving us all problems!
    Lovely images!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Lynn for your lovely comments. It is sad that a few dissidents make life awkward for good ordinary people. Most people here want peace, have had enough of the violence and bigotry, but I suppose it will take many years for it to go completely. Don't worry though a few bomb scares don't phase us, we are a hardy lot!! Stop blogging and take some time off!!! Lots of love, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you've had some lovely time away - it flies by, doesn't it? Blogger's been a bit of a pain for me too - keeps telling me I have no cookies but when I go back, then the comments forms appear. strange. That and it keeps reverting back to Arabic! ah the joys of technology! :)

    ReplyDelete