Friday, June 17, 2011

berry simple!


another
A N T H R O P O L O G I E
infatuation!


off of the berry subject for a second here...
but i can just see these holding tomatoes
on my kitchen windowsill...they come in
two sizes, 14 and 20 dollars!

now! back to berries...


no recipes here
just some berry sweet
PHOTO INSPIRATION, with
a few added touches!


i love to add fresh berries to frosting. 
 i am going to share a
secret. if you are really pressed
for time, go to your fave bakery...
you can buy frosting by the pound.
it is so much better than that darn
frosting in a can! it keeps in the
fridge for a week...(maybe longer...
just ask the baker! ) the "fruited
frosting" with grammies...a real treat!



always IN THE HOUSE...
are frozen pound cake, gotta love Costco
 frozen berries & whipping cream!
i layer pound cake, berries and
whipping cream! for extra pizazz,
drizzle with a berry liquor.
scoop it up with a spoon and
plop it in a pretty goblet, crystal,
 or silver dish...or jelly jars!


for your individual
guilty healthy pleasure,
MAKE FROZEN YOGURT FANCY!
make a graham cracker +oatmeal + almond
 crumble for the bottom of the jar...
 i use equal parts...
 GC + O + chopped A, drizzle with
EVOO and bake for about 10 min!
{gotta love those jelly jars}


we berry up our beverages!
our faves are Champagne and Martinellis!
everyone can toast!

have the greatest weekend!

MAY GOD BLESS OUR DADS!

*L*
[with berry much love]

2 comments:

  1. mmm! you've got me drooling over here! I love berries - by far my favourite dessert, or addition to my morning cereal. Crate & Barrel has a cute berry bowl too that I think I might NEED. :)
    have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I just went to Anthro and bought one of those little glass containers that look like a strawberry carton. LOVE IT!!! I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete