Tuesday, June 7, 2011

reading "rue"!

[XO]

the images below caught my eye
as i was paging through the latest
edition of the very eclectic e~zine "rue".

someone actually lives here!
i love how the pillows are not lined up
in stiff little rows.  their plopped!
soft...comforting...inviting.
hi little pooch!

"lived in" style
this photograph sings...
"easy like Sunday morning"
to me...it's like image was caught just
after the "fam" was called to breakfast!
the only thing missing is the laptop!


***
for more images by the amazing
Meagan Camp ...visit RUE
by clicking on the image below!



*L*
[with rue 34 love]

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Lynne! I love these interiors!!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love these pictures, I will have to check them out! Thanks for sharing Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...I love the relaxed look of the rooms, like someone lives there!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous pictures. I could just move right in! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and my that is a BIG E-Zine! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete