Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday's..."un" wrap!


oh...Carmelina!


yesterday, when i came home from work,


a beautiful handmade envelope was waiting 
for me! when i opened the envelope, i was 
not disappointed. i knew her offering would be 
wrapped with her heart and soul!


inside,  her intricately crocheted wonder. 
I LOVE THESE TAGS!
Carmelina's Etsy shop is a delight to visit.
her blog is one of my frequent stops!
her passion for her work keeps me captivated.


i placed a ribbon around a linen covered 
vintage book...
her hand's touch makes the gift exquisite!


~ of course! on the chandee ~

visit Creative Carmelina ~ here ~ and don't 
forget to click on her Etsy shop, you
will not be disappointed!

happy Wednesday!


*L*
{with love}

4 comments:

  1. I have ordered from Carmelina before too and loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,

    These tags are precious. Thanks for the link, I'm off to have a peek!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne!

    I am so happy your little package arrived safely! but more importantly, I am thrilled that you are so pleased! You have used them brilliantly! That ribbon and linen is the perfect compliment to the tag!

    Thanks again for your purchase..and now for this blog post!
    I Hope you have a great night!

    ciao bella

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags! Love the laundry. You know I love your chandie. You always introduce the best shops.

    ReplyDelete