Friday, August 19, 2011

French bread and the machine!

ohhhh pleeeeeease...


don't let wine and flowers be next!

did you see this all over the news recently?


~*~


first of all if i lived in Paris, i would go 


the extra mile block to experience this...


or this!


on Saturday i'll take four ingredients...and do this.


~ i found it here~


and the cute dish towel?

seventy ~ nine cents... ~ here ~
~*~

on a different note...

~ today is a great day... because it's HAIR DAY!
i get my hair done at the coolest place by the most amazingly talented
woman. ( it's not up-ity - pricey), but very chic... i'll
tell you about it on Monday ~

have a SWEET weekend!

[withLove]

4 comments:

  1. Bread is my downfall. There, I've admitted it!! And it's been years since I've made my own...maybe I'll get motivated now!

    Have a lovely weekend, Lynne!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm....FRENCH BREAD!! I agree, the bakery experience, however, can't be beat!

    Have a lovely time getting your hair done, can't wait to hear all about it!
    Me...back to painting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, great post! I so agree with you about going to Poilane. I went there when in Paris, but I was so gobsmacked by the marble counters and the chandeliers, that I got in a tizzy and didn't know what to buy. I think I bought some kind of a nut bread, it was delicious. Cannot wait to see this Artichoke! So glad you treated yourself to a posh doo! (Hairdoo that is!) Thanks for the lovely comments, love Linda x Oops, nearly forgot, I think this is your best header and background ever...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bread is definitely my weakness. If that's all I could eat for the rest of my life, it would be a happy life indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete