Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dear France, thank you for your amazing gift...

...i will always love her.


on the morning of September 11, 2001, i was on 
my way to work at Northwest Airlines.
 for the 21 days to follow, i spoke with airline employees 
and stranded passengers all over our world. our job was to
eventually bring everyone home safe once again...
and we ALL did! it was a time to gather stones
precious hearts. i learned so much about the spirit of 
humanity. i will never forget that good and
 gracious hearts rise above evil!
~ * ~
~we will never forget the loss of life, and the 
hearts of those in grief, here in America,
and all over the world !~
[withLove]

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully remembered...thank you for sharing it with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    I have been thinking about this all morning but really have nothing to share except... My heart still breaks when I recall that day!
    Thank you for putting into words so eloquently my very thoughts!
    Have a blessed rest of the day!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete