Friday, October 7, 2011

it's a Fall weekend and time for Sunday sweater dressing...

every girl dreams of wearing long dresses
and skirts. when worn, you feel like a princess...so regal!
we saw the maxi dress pop on the scene this past Summer.

 monochromatic magic on the street with 3/4 length sleeves, 
chunky link bracelets, and a classic men's look watch.
for Fall 2011, the maxi skirt is back, this time to be topped with
what i call...a Sunday sweater!

don't you just love zhushed sleeves that artful ring on her center finger?
relaxed dressing.


this Sunday sweater went Saturday night! it's no wonder...Victoria's Secret!


the look began a little exaggerated, on the runway.


 here, very sweater sleek & chic for a Sunday matinee...
French design house...April,May


i love this skirt!

it's all in the subtle details...eimeku

i'm rambling ... i'm dreaming...
i'm wearing this...

...at a friends house
 with some classic black suede flats or
at home...
with a perfect pedi some jeweled
 flip flops and
a glass of our fave 
Cabernet!

 ~ find your joy this weekend! ~


~here~


[withLove]


~ all photos popped up on Pinterest ~

10 comments:

  1. Oh...I wish I could wear a maxi dress or skirt but I am so darn short. They would make me look silly. Maybe...with a pair of high heeled boots, really high!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh EM GEE!!!! lol I LOVE these skirts, I have several...and before right now, was having a hard time 'fall-izing' them!! I wore them all summer long with sandals. I am gonna fall them up thanks to your inspirations!! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! I will be in your neck of the woods on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, Lynne!! Lovingbyour new banner too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of dresses and skirts! I actually wore a navy Maxi dress to work today with a sweater wrap!!!
    I love this look~ so figure flattering and comfy!
    This grey skirt is amazing! I pinned from you the other day and just now pinned the details!
    I might have to make this over the weekend!
    It is just too cute!
    Have a wonderful weekend~hopefully doing something fun with family and friend!
    hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I just saw your candle and leaf tie-on in your Fall header~too cute!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this look. Stunning, stunning and more stunning.
    I just found your blog and I am loving it,

    Your new follower
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous and feminine are these!!!
    I WILL lose this weight so I can wear one... hopefully soon!
    Love them
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog. How interesting you are from Galway. I was born and lived near Kinvara. I was in Connemara and met with a blogger, in late August, perhaps you know her - Mise, from PRETTY FAR WEST BLOGSPOT.COM. I posted about it.

    Looking forward to knowing you

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynn~ Yes Mt.Rainier was gorgeous today! :) My friend and I were driving to Sumner and we noticed how crisp and clear and gorgeous it looked~ Thanks so much for stopping by by blog and commenting~ xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty! I wish I was tall & thin so I could wear one.

    ReplyDelete