Friday, November 25, 2011

GNN...the Good News Network...for goodness sake!



most of you know that my son Jay is a  sports anchor / reporter 
at KTVB in Boise, Idaho. he called on the day before Thanksgiving and said, 


"Mom, i had the best time. we got to go on a shopping spree in 
the toy department at Fred Meyer. all of the toys were donated
 to The Salvation Army! you can see the video tonight on the news."




~ video here ~


i miss Jay.

 he won't be home for the holidays this year as he busy with work covering the 
the Boise State Broncos and their bid to play in a bowl game. he may be spending Christmas Day
in one of your home towns (excluding my international friends of course).

[withLove]

it's the last day to enter the November glassybaby give a way!
~here~





3 comments:

  1. You must be sooo proud of him! I'm sorry that he won't be home for Christmas! I know that put a bit of an ache in a Mother's heart! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to see any of my kids this Thanksgiving either.I know how much we miss them!
    I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving with the rest of the family!
    hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you won't be able to see him over the holidays...maybe on TV?

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete