Thursday, November 10, 2011

harvesting inspiration...our farm table in the city...and a give a way.

on Thanksgiving Day,
we will sit at 
~ our farm table in the city ~
it will be inspired by  Andrea



~ Stephen Rapp


last weekend she styled a luncheon for the San Diego
Certified Organic Farmers...you can read more about it here!


~ from the November 2011 issue of Romantic Homes ~


her article, Give Freely, inspired me with the simple 
sentimentality of gifts made from washed burlap.
she also included some sweet recipes.
 ~here~

yesterday...
...while blogging around our virtual town... i stopped in to visit
Yvonne at Stone Gable...
(i can't believe that i'm telling you all about this
because...i want to win!) but...i'm a team player and a
good sport so here goes...


get the details  ~here~
as if the precious goodies from The French Basketeer aren't enough,
Yvonne added one of her own plush velvet pumpkins!
thank you, Andrea and Yvonne!

good luck and God bless!

[withLove]

7 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the nicest, most generous giveaways I have seen. I already entered but you are a sweetheart for tipping us off!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous seasonal display Lynne! Fabulous giveaway...good luck, my fingers are crossed for you. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for your lovely comments. I will certainly let you see the finished ball. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you compare poets with farmers. I am no poet, but like to think that writing is as good as food (Grains, fruit and vegetables). Good Luck and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne~
    Thanks for the mention and glad you got some inspiration from the pics! I hope you win! It's all fabulous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne!

    How are you? What a wonderful post with amazing pics! Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway - I've been away for nearly two weeks, so I have much to catch up on! :)

    Thank you also for the kind words on my recent post, I really do appreciate it! :) Take care and have a wonderful night! :)


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear friend and business partner can indeed set a table. If you ever get an invitation for dinner cancel everything and go! :)

    ReplyDelete