Tuesday, November 22, 2011

rendre grace...

~thank you, Jami...i love you!~

Jami  at freckled laundry is such a doll...a few weeks ago, i emailed her and
asked if she could make me some custom tags for Thanksgiving.
i told her that i would love to have them to be rolled in linen...and say...
... rendre grace!
(it's English translation..."thanks to...")

the tags will be the final touch to keepsake favors that i am making for our
Thanksgiving farm table!

oh! ...one or two for our chandie!



~* ~


~today is my father's 82nd birthday!~


Whistler, BC, Canada ~ January 2011
how thankful i am to have both of my parents seated at our Thanksgiving table.
Mom called last night to tell me that "she won't be a cougar any longer,
 (she turned 82 in August), now that Dad is 82.
~ smile~
the photograph above was taken at Whistler, BC.
we had the sweetest waitress from New Zealand!


Happy Birthday, Daddy John!

[withLove]

3 comments:

  1. Your tags are really pretty.

    Happy Birthday wishesto your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these tags!! And I can't wait to see your table. Your mom is a stitch with the cougar remark!! Happy Birthday to your dad!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhappy birthday to your dear dad! What a lovely photo. I'm blessed to have both of my parents too and my dad turned 84 this year. Happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete