Thursday, December 1, 2011

December's "glassybaby" give~a~way!

~tradition~
~baby~
~joy~
~bff~

"there was a time in my life when those around me teased me for who I am. 
it took a long journey in the dark of winter to find my way. my light has 


always been with me, it just took some time to believe in its shine."
i am Rudolph.
i am glassybaby.




*
****
******
********
::


it's easy...pick your favorite glassybaby
leave a comment stating your favorite!
more good news... i will be keep a record of entries each month.
every month that you enter, improves your chance to win!
this give a way program is running monthly 
Nov 2011 ~ Sept 2012!
bon chance!


[withLove]

8 comments:

  1. oh I love these! Dolphin is very pretty and beachy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne~ so hard to choose!! I think the bff but I love them all~ thanks for the fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely Lynne, I will go for 'miracle' this time, as I am hoping for one for a little sick child that I know.Thankyou for your generosity.
    Thanks for all your lovely comments. It is so sad about Jane Packer, 2 years older than me, it gives me a swift kick in the pants! Yes it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here..way hay!!Have a lovely weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glassy baby is oh so classy baby! Lynne is my mom...she bought pearl for her grandaughter, my daughter, who was born in June and is our pearl girl (pearl is the birthstone for june)!! If I were to enter I would pick harvest and jane's carmel...I love my earthtones!!! The Jane's Carmel reminds me of my denby dishes. I have the fire and carmel pattern mix matched. Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are all so dreamy...I like "true white!" :) It was hard to choose just one, so I went with a classic favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glassybabys are so lovely. I have another blogging friend who did a post about them. I bet you know which one I'll choose...the red one is so festive.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love giveaways? Particularly when you win. Yes, the Black Friday basket of European goodies is yours. Please email me with your info.

    I am "Grateful" you are a DTA reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your beautiful visit and taking the time to leave me a comment to treasure.
    I just love Giveaways :)
    You shine girl and I love "BABY"

    see you soon and all you inspire.
    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete