Thursday, December 22, 2011

flying in the bright lights with Santa!

i can feel the momentum rising!
on Tuesday, Jay called me at work!
the words...
"MOM!"  "IT'S YOUR SON!"
"FOUR...MORE ...DAYS!
next, an email from Las Vegas...
( where he is covering Boise State's Bowl Game)


~fly here~

yes, my son is the one singing with the "wedgie"!

when you are at your desk and you are having 
one of your most out of control moments at work.
this is what reminds you...
it's all WORTH IT!

my son is flying in the bright lights!
working in a profession that he LOVES!
making every moment count, and sharing his joy !

he'll be home for Christmas tomorrow night!

Merry Christmastime!

[withLove]

5 comments:

  1. yeah!! I'm glad your son gets to be with you for the holidays!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ~*Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best Christmas present of all!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice to have him home. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like having you son, that you love, home for Christmas, is there? I am blessed in that area, too.! Merry Christmas- I hope your holiday is full of wonder and joy! xo
    Diana

    ReplyDelete