Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i can't get this song out of my head...

so i am going to pass it on  to you!


i have just fallen in love with this whole marshmallow trend!


visit here to find a post "fluffed" with tutorials!


if there was a definition of  "Marshmallow Chic",


it would be here!


need a recipe?


a craft with the kids?




need i say more? Anthro's doin' it!


the Marshmallow World has come full circle since 


i'll make some fluffy hot chocolate and dance with my grand babies
with only the lights of Christmas shining on 34th Street!
are you ready to twirl with me Holland Grace?


[withLove}

10 comments:

  1. Love the marshmallows!! I made the homemade recipe and they are amazing!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sign! I didn't know marshmallows had become a trend although I have seen some recipes! They look scrumptious!

    Your little Holland Grace is growing fast...what a doll! :-)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration!!! Hope your holidays are 'lovely and bright'!!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ~*Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the theme and I love marshmallows

    I had home made ones from the French bakery and they were delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh..... Yup.... Now that song is stuck in my head! Ha! So many lovely images. It makes me want to go raid my cupboard for some marshmallows! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a delightful post! I love marshmallows because my kids can eat a whole lot of them! lol I especially like that marshmallow wreath that you have up there - will have to try that sometime! :) Anyway, hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Take care and have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and adorable. My Mother always makes home made marshmallows!

    Please come & Enter my 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!! The latest is Art & more from Fifi Flowers!!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun images! I love this song too. Could Frank & Dean be any cooler? They are the epitome of cool even when fooling around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I want for Christmas is the pink gingham bedecked marshmallow. :)

    ReplyDelete