Monday, December 26, 2011

it's a wrap! and a winner!

this morning, the Chocolate Gousse and I are having coffee and 


Biscotti on the couch while the boys are fast to sleep. 

it was the best  Christmas, because we were all together. 

i had so much fun wrapping, cooking, tweaking and reshuffling! 



the last gift that i wrapped was Chrislyn's gift!

did you know that my blog became my Christmas list?

as i unwrapped gifts and  the comments were,

 "you wrote about this on your blog!"

i think we're on to something...lol!


~ * ~


the winner of the December 


glassybaby 


give ~ a ~ way


is... 


Andrea!


at
French Basketeer!


~ * ~


happy Boxing Day!


England 1923 
 there will  more shuffling and tweaking on the agenda for today!
~ and ~
we will be re-heating  those yummy leftovers!

[withLove]

6 comments:

  1. Love your chocolate lab!! Our passed away almost 2 years ago... They are the greatest dogs!!! Hope your Christmas was great!! Gearing up to get some 50% off Christmas decor for next year!! Yikes!!
    xo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing- You know your kids are reading your blog!;>) I love your sweet lab sound asleep And, Congrats to the Glassy Baby winner - TRUST ME...she will LOVE it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll your baby is! I think our pets really enjoy the holidays, too!

    Hurray for Andrea...this was a great giveaway!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend! I have been dying to get over here and see how you are! I am so glad to hear your Christmas was a good one, and that you enjoyed your time with family! And oh! I love spending time decorating and tweaking the house, those are the best days! :) And also, congrats to Andrea on winning your giveaway!

    I hope you have a good and restful night!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Lynne, so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I apologise for not coming sooner, I was having computer problems. We had a really lovely Christmas too this year, simple and relaxing. Congratulations to your lucky giveaway winner.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2012, with much love, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete