Thursday, December 15, 2011

sharing some free Christmas " love letters" ...

i am eagerly anticipating the weekend so i can start 
taking a few photos around 34th street.
( i am never home in the daylight accept for the weekends!)

~*~

in the mean time...i found this on Pinterest this morning!

look here!

last Saturday, i went over to Chrislyn , Jason and Holland's house
to work on some Christmas paper crafting projects. there is a little room off
of their living room that they are making into a library / play area for
Holland Grace. atop the bookcase, Chrislyn framed a print that she
found at jones design company.   you can find it ...

~here~

how beautiful, is the message!

how it warms a home and a heart!

Merry Christmastime!

[withLove]

8 comments:

  1. Hi~ I just discovered your blog from Dreamy Whites! I am so glad that I did. It is gorgeous!!!! I will continue to follow you. Have a happy holiday !!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fonts! And the framed print is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Fonts!! How wonderful! I write a Christmas Letter to my children (and husband and Mother) to be opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. They would rather have a letter than a gift. I always print them out on special Christmas paper......and now this year I very well may be using a Christmas FONT!

    Thanks for sharing! I do Pinterest but have not really got the hang of it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, I love the fonts and the baker's twine! I thank you for the comfort that I am not the only one running around like crazy; it all manages to get done, I know, but I'm feeling rather behind now....breathing deeply...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lynne
    Thanks for sharing the Christmas fonts. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to have found you today! Your blog is wonderful!Can't wait to go back and read some more!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Lynne! I do love fonts! Thank you for sharing. I researched for weeks to find just the right number font for our mailbox! Fonts are so important and create an instant feeling. I love that about them.
    I have such great memories of antiquing in downtown Tacoma back when we lived in Portland. Are there still lots of antique shops there? Please hug;) the beautiful Pacific NW for me... I do miss it so.

    Merry Christmastime to you too!
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for leaving your "calling card" and also for the post on the kitchen (I commented there too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime. Thanks for sharing these wonderful fonts adore them. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete