Sunday, January 1, 2012

January's "glassybaby" give a way...


Good First Day, 2012!


remember...

i am keeping all of  the previous month's entries!

so...

if you have tried before, your chance to win will be greater!

if you are new to try, welcome!
believe

friendship


peaceful


joy


gratitude

if you would like a chance to win...

1.visit glassybaby 

2.pick your favorite!

3. leave a comment stating your fave!

that's it!   simple!

~ start here! ~


believe ~ friendship ~ peaceful ~ joy & gratitude!


what a great way to start the New Year!

(the give a way will close on January 25th!)


[withLove]

9 comments:

  1. Oh, they are lovely! I liked the chango, such a pretty colour (and it was chosen by Nate Berkus!) and that 10% of each sale will be donated to PAWS - bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to pick just one? I liked "peaceful", for the color and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peaceful, because I LOVE BLUE an I need PEACE too:::

    xo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! How do you choose? I think I would choose the gratitude one for it's fresh green. Lovely!
    Wishing you the happiest for 2012!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Lynne, Happy New Year to you! Thankyou so much for your lovely message you left for me. I hope this year brings for you and your loved ones, everything you wish for.

    I have to pick 'angel' this time, because you are one! Thankyou for your generosity. I look forward to a fun year with you. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year sweet Lynne!
    I am choosing Cream this time. I do like them all but I am feelin' Cream today!
    Have a blessed day!
    Hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and what a wonderful way to kick off the new year! I love the dolphin. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't think of a better way to kick off the new year! I adore glassybaby...I have two and they are so special, but I have given so many as gifts because I love everything they stand for...I love Hooray Henry, joy, dijon...I love them all....what can I say?!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful blog! I was googling for glassybaby (as I am a new fan) and stumbled upon your lovely blog! My favorite glassybaby changes daily, but today I am admiring Believe. Thank you for the fun giveaway.

    ReplyDelete