Saturday, February 11, 2012

do you know what i love about Pinterest?

yesterday, i popped in for a short visit and saw


this!


and THIS!


this photograph made me feel very jazzed


about finding this curtain panel when Goodwill hunting
for 3.00.  do you remember that roll for the chaise lounge above?
(i'm also thinking of Michele, my "stitched by hand grain sack magic 
girlfriend!"  ~here~)  


it said, "Lynne, you need to purchase a few more wooden spoons."


...and it told me...what a fabulous hostess gift! you can make
it with those amazing 79 cent dish tea towels from Ikea!

then...i spied the unexpected...


it reminded me that i need to take a moment to play
French Macaron tic tac toe with polka dot mice!
oh my goodness! i think i just found the inspiration
for my Valentines! 
i buy our French Macarons here!

wishing you all a SO happy Saturday!

[withLove]
.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all those idea too! Isn't that lounge chair cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spoons and macarons...The spoons look hefty. Good deal on the cutain panel. :):) xo, smiles, Susie (She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great images! I love the bread wrapped in that beautiful towel. Pinterest never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is so great , but it does get overwhelming. More ideas than you can ever imagine:)
    Happy Weekend to you!!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know full well of my addiction to this fabulous resource! I love seeing all of the wonderful treasures and etsy finds...it totally inspires!
    Have a great weekend...you have found some wonderful things here!
    Hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been having fun!! I love the chaise with the fabulous fabric! Have to check out where you get those pretty macarons!

    Happy Saturday!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne- What a cute post...just popping in from Dizzy World to say Hi! I LOVE that chiase lounge and what a fun paper plate tic tac toe! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such eye candy, Pinterest really is the best isn't it? I love the basket in the first pic. Love your bargain fabric.
    I had a brief look at your bakery in Seattle mmmmm such temptations!

    Many thanks for your kind comments. Have a relaxing Sunday, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lounge chair is pretty darn awesome! And what a great idea for those IKEA towels :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh all these images make for a truly happy hearts day!

    ReplyDelete