Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's pink post!


last October, i started a monthly pink post feature.
~ just checking, because i love you! ~
most of you know that i am a breast cancer survivor.
it was detected EARLY. that's what it's all about.



at the same time i began a Pinterest board called 
Pink Ribbon! before BC, i really wasn't into PINK!
i must admit, i have since become accustomed to it!


i will continue to post my subtle reminder once a month, with
an occasional explanation now and then for the new visitors to 34th street!

so without further ado, i'm...

...just checking, because


[withLove]

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had breast cancer. I am so glad you are a survivor!! Thank goodness for that!
    Thanks for sharing such pretty pink images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your successful story. Love the pink post, that pillow is stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend! :) I cannot believe I didn't know that you were a breast cancer survivor! I am so glad that it was detected early, I know that does make a huge difference. My mom also had breast cancer, they found it early with her, too, and she was fine. I am so thankful!

    I love each of the lovely photos you included in this post! That typewriter is adorable! :)

    I hope you are doing well this week! Are you getting any of this snow and wintry mix we're getting? Be sure to stay warm and I hope you have a good night! :)

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete