Saturday, February 18, 2012

the memory keeper gives us a Summer bouquet !

this year, i am making it my full intention to simplify

~ via ~
and organize our life here on 34th street. this past week

~via~
i have been editing and categorizing my photographs from 2011. 

it's so nice that today's technology allows the photos

 to be stored in folders on my laptop. 

the next photo editing and organizing project

will not be virtual. my hope chest is filled with a lifetime

~ via ~
 (or two) of slides and snapshots! it will be a rainy day,

many pots of tea project on a Saturday when Mr D works overtime.  

while editing, i was reminded that...

...last Summer's Lilies were the prettiest ever.



(before  April, i need to find a new place to Picnik.)



i can't wait for Lilies to come visit us once again in 2012!

in the meantime...here's a virtually huge bouquet for me and you!

[withLove]

4 comments:

  1. Your photo of the lily with the capital L on it , would absolutely make some nice note cards. What a beautiful color too. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lilies! I can't wait to see some Spring color again. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lilies~ I need to organize too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very badly need to organise too! And I also need to find a new place to Picnik! Thank-you for the bouquet. It is very beautiful! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete