Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a little touch of tangerine tango, on eating cake for breakfast and a surprise!



are you ready to tango

Kate Spade Spring 2012

we have a proclamation in our house! 
it's perfectly fine to eat cake for breakfast
on your birthday! 

~here~

i told you that i have one more little giftie for February!





(sort of like the bag that the goodies come in at the award shows!)
New York  Los Angeles ... and yes, Seattle!

now, i'm going to let you down a bit. i did not go. a girl that needs new
carpeting and a new deck has to place a real Kate bag on hold.
there was lot's of promo going on at Nordy's... and
 it's not often that Seattle is on the marquee with NY and LA, so when i
saw the bag...i thought it might make a fun gift to send to one of you
 via the Emerald City!

it would make a great lunch or market bag!

Kate's name IS on the bag! it's a bit difficult to see in the
photo...it's on the black diagonal bar.

if you would like a chance to win it, just leave a little comment!

i'll announce the winner next Monday!


how's that for a boring Tuesday?

[withLove]

5 comments:

  1. So cute! And I think cake for breakfast should be more often than just birthdays! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm a new follower...so nice to "meet" you! ♥
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for tangerine tango and I think cake is great for any morning, not just birthdays, as my back side will happily attest to! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tangerine is the 'in' color this season! My daughter did a piece for a Houston magazine this month featuring this bright color. I am going to shop my closet to see if I have SOMETHING tangerine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love that color! All the new palettes coming out for spring is soooo pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete