Thursday, March 8, 2012

first Spring on my desk and random Lynne...

the inspiration...



it's still a bit chilly here in the PacNWest. this morning,
before work, i made a quick little trip to backyard fuchsia bush. 
(wow, i did not prune it back  far enough last Fall.)


this plant is older than me.  it began as a  tiny clipping from my grandmother's garden.
(do you see? the SUN is rising and shining!)


 how easy is life... now that we have embraced canning jars for their 
multi functional qualities?


i took this image on a little Picnik.
(i'm going to be lost without Picnik. )

~ * ~

i won't be posting again until Monday! i have some major 
catching up and cleaning to do. next week is going to be a busy one.


i said yes one to many times...LOL.
i know that many of you do the very same thing! 

~ * ~ 

you  all know that i have totally embraced Grandmotherhood!


i have to share this link to Chrislyn's blog post yesterday!
this image makes any day a smile maker!
that little teapot talks and teaches manners!


~ * ~ 

my son, Jay will be coming home next weekend!
 we haven't seen him since Christmas!
we are going to hit some of Seattle's furniture and home lifestyle stores.
we will also be doing a wee bit of celebrating! i am going to try a new apple cake recipe that i found!

~here~

so there you have it, garden...decor...Mom...Grandma...and some pure yumminess!
all before breakfast and work!
happy weekend ! i'll meet ya on Monday, hopefully with my to do list checked twice!
happy weekend!
[withLove]

18 comments:

  1. Love your little tea hostess:):) The twigs are nice too . I like the way you have twine around the jar rim..clever. Smiles, Susie (She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love your blog, it is just lovely!!~ Beautiful images!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well enjoy your busy week and the company with your son! You executed your inspiration quite nicely, my dear. Holland is a doll. I can't believe she is sitting up already. Seems like she was just born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend, Lynne, with your family and with playing catch up. I love that picture of your little grand. She is just darling. We have that same little tea set for our grands! Have fun with your son, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have a ball this weekend!! That desk vase is gorgeous...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest grand daughter has this same tea pot set! I had so much fun with it!

    Beautiful post......we will all be right here waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the teapot ... all my grandbaby girls got this from gramma!

    it's their favorite toy!

    such a swet family life you have

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mom for writing about my post. Looking forward to next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your weekend and your time with your son home:) That pie looks so yummy:)
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog!!! Such a happy space:) And I love your take on the forced blooms!!! Perfect way to ring in spring~

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful is that? And what a cutie pie grandbaby. Sounds like you are one busy gal..thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the time with your son. THis is a lovely post indeed! The spring arrangement is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. While the "Oui" ring is cute, the baby is what captured my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love forsythia...it blooms when it still feels sometimes like winter with those chilly winds, but there they are...the bright green leaves and tiny yellow flowers letting you know warmer weather is just around the corner. I love he idea of using jars and it looks so pretty with a little bakers twine and a tag. Your granddaughter is darling!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Spring to you~! Thank you for sharing. I love those porcelain cheese plates.. Soooo wonderful~

    Xo Noel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't you just love Spring. It's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog...so much nice inspiration everywhere. I wish you a great and sunny week:)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete