Monday, March 5, 2012

our "sitting" update, growing up with girls at "dear lillie", and a winner....


yesterday, Mr D and I sat with  Holland Grace while her Mommy and 
Daddy went out to brunch.  it was the very first time that Mommy 
and Daddy have left the house together, without little berry blue eyes
she was a perfect little angel. we had so much fun playing, hugging and
smooching her precious little face. 


Holland will soon be standing...
i am hoping to win this wonderful growth chart for her library room.
Jennifer at dear lillie is generously offering to give one away!



Jennifer is the cutest Mom. she is filled with design wonder and has
the most amazing family and friends that help her take it to market. 


her daughters, Lillie and Lola hug your heart.

Jennifer is also a gracious hostess. she designs a lovely printable for
each month and gives it away! if you haven't seen her March print...
check it out below!  it's beautiful!

~ find it here ~

"it's on display in my kitchen!  thank you, Jennifer!"

~ * ~

the winner of the Kate Spade souvenir event tote is Gina at Random Thoughts of an
 Incoherent Mind! (you know how to reach me by email dear, G. )


i'll see you with Wednesday's wrap!

[withLove]

7 comments:

  1. She does indeed have berry blue eyes. Love the new header!

    Thank you SO very much for your prayers.

    I'd love for you to pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to enter the giveaway too mom...I love that growth chart!!! Thanks again for sitting with Holland! I was so nice to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ruler growth charts! I hope you win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh- That is just the cutest little girl! ADOLLABLE! Love the growth chart and I hope you win it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Holland is just a doll! My daughter & I were just fawning over her cuteness.

    Shocked to see my name as the winner! Oh my goodness...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sweet face. Get your hugs and kisses before the parents pick her up. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete