Saturday, March 31, 2012

.VISUALIZE WINNING THIS.

good morning, weekend!
we haven't looked at our lotto tickets yet.
Mr D says, "i'm not looking until Sunday night!"
hmmmm... i'll roll with his theory.

with all of this crazy lotto fever going on the media has been 
interviewing various lotto winners from the past.
one of the winners interviewed was a sweet middle aged gal that said,
"when i bought my ticket, i just visualized what i would be
wearing when i received my winnings!"

i have decided to visualize winning...



this!


i have cleared a place in my dining room.  it's dusted and
ready to be updated for Spring 2012! i'll be wearing my fave
old blue jeans and natural cotton over sized sweater
when i am decorating with this wonderful assortment of eye
candy! do i sound too confident? the odd's of being a winner
 are so much better here. 


Gina thanks for a chance to win your
pretty Spring 2012 give a way! i have my clothes laid out
for the announcement on April 9th!

Bonne Chance to all!

.WITHLOVE.

5 comments:

  1. Well, You didn't win the big one- someone in Maryland did! I guess we will all be partying on a smaller level this time,huh? oh...and I would have been so happy with just ONE million!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got one number so I guess I'll have to visualize fro another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post Lynne...thanks so much! I know I wasn't from one of the winning states, so I guess I'll actually have to go to work on Monday morning. Oh the humanity!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! Today my family and I were talking about what we would do with the money if we won. We got as far as a trip to Bali to discuss what we would do with the money!! It's amazing how one little stroke of luck can change your life!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute post. I hope you do win that giveaway.

    ReplyDelete