Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WEDNESDAY'S WRAP, (W)RAMBLE, AND A WINNER!

this morning, i (w)ramble and wrap.

i am always looking for way's to make plain brown paper...pretty!
~ via~

i clicked myself into another new Google feature...
...another week of learn as you go.
you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
one defies that old saying around here!

what a perfectly pretty idea for plain brown paper!
~tutorial for ruffly belt here~
(by the way, embellished grosgrain belts are very "HOT" right now!)


i'm once again, in a foreign place.  
i am always nervous when exploring a new Google culture.



today, i just gave my plain brown paper a simple touch of gold.
~ for Donna ~


do i dare click myself into another new feature? sure!
how many of you are publishing in the new Google format?
what do you think about it?

~*~

it's time to stop (w)rambling and announce the winner of my
little French bread give a way...

i know that you (ms.winner) have recently given up eating bread and sugar.
hint...hint!
 a little gift of "guilt free" French bread and sugar is headed for your doorstep,
 you my sweet friend!



~ for J_ _ _ ~



this dispels the rumor that the number one is
never generated on random.org!


the winner is...


Jane at Blondie's Journals!

Jane, please send me your address by email!
i will add some little goodies this weekend and mail it the first part of next week!

~*~

thanks for listening to me!

happy Wednesday !

.withLove.

7 comments:

  1. I knew it when you wrote that she gave up bread and sugar! Only I could be that crazy!! I am so looking forward to receiving this...you are a real sweetheart! Email coming!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of beautiful packages, Lynne!

    Congratulations to Jane!

    I haven't switched to the new Google format, I'm afraid to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne- What a great package. You did a wonderful job. Congrats to Jane- She is just a doll! I haven't switched to Google format yet either-I am hoping that I never have to! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is simply lovely, I'm adding you to my favorites list!!
    Congrats to the winner and have a wonderful evening.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you do - you do WELL! AND with lots of class!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful wrappings. Who wouldn't love to get one of those gifts? :):) Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these packages. Mine are usually just plain and brown. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete