Monday, March 12, 2012

what time is it?

recently i let "time-life management" get the best of me".
February was a busy month...lovely gatherings...almost every weekend.
i must admit, that blogging has consumed some of the time that is designated
 for my before leaving for work productivity.  i SO enjoy blogging!
 i love the inspiration, the beauty, the creativity, the passion for living, the humor
and the friendship that blogging has brought to my life.

it's fun! 
but...it's a bit addictive!


 now...where i fell behind ...

time took it's toll my with written correspondence.

 why did i let this happen? why?
(i always want everything to be perfect...ooops!)
i love to write and assemble lovelies to take to the post office.
i love sending hugs to those i care about.


yesterday, i made a big mug of tea, and set the farm table for a day of
writing precious notes, and preparing a few parcels for some


sweet blog friends. for those of you that are anticipating a package from 34th street,
 i assure you, that i have added some special little touches to make it worth the wait!


here's just a little peek at putting it all together while i was getting my act together!
  i will show you how i wrapped it on Wednesday's wrap...just before i take it to the post office.

when once again...

...time is on my side!
  "yes it is!"
sing it Jagger! ~


happy Monday!

[withLove]

10 comments:

  1. Believe me Lynne, I think we all feel the time crunch. I do alot of my blogging before work too...a time when I "should" be getting other more important things done!
    It looks like you were productive yesterday. I enjoyed the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am gonna be humming that flipping song all day, Lynne. You are right- it is so easy to get caught up in the blogging world that nothing else gets done. It looks like you are putting some great packages together there. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, All your pictures look so nice. Since I retired...my life has grown wings...flying by so quickly. If you have the children near, hug and kiss them all the time. xox, Susie (She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol love that song! ;) Your little notes and such are so pretty!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I spent much of February blogging as well....so inspirational....nothing like sharing ideas...
    come for a visit
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always take such good care of your friends. Written notes have gone by the wayside so I LOVE that you still take time to write a friend. I admit, I haven't been so good about that lately. I did buy some blank note cards last week to make some little pretties for friends. Thanks for the reminder to sit down, breathe, and write them out. Your little bits of paper are certainly gorgeous! You have the best taste. I'm dying to flip through that La Table Francaise book sitting on your table. You can't tease us like that, you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynne! I hope you had a lovely day today! Have I told you how much I enjoy your posts? They leave me with a huge smile on my face. :) I love your photos on this post, by the way...and think it is so sweet how you take time for hand written notes for your friends! They will be touched, I know. :)

    How has your week been going? I hope it is going well! It seems to be going so quickly, or is it just me?

    Have a good night, my friend! ;) Oh! did you get snow up your way? We got a little but it did not stick! {I'm glad, are you?}

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's crazy how time just gets away from you! And blogging can so easily suck us in and before you know it, laundry is still undone, dinner isn't started, and hair hasn't been combed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so tough to fit it all in, isn't it? I love that you send things through the post. Even a card is special these days. I do it as much as I can because I feel that it stands out. Most people will simply send an email. I recently sent a care package to my sister and her family, who live 45 mins away. And they loved it! Have a great day
    MC

    ReplyDelete