Sunday, April 1, 2012

BEEF, WINE AND BLESSINGS...

{this story is about some of my work family}

on Saturday we went


 here. 


we took "A Walk In The Clouds"...


...on a PacNWest misty morning.


beyond the vines there is a pretty pasture and a running creek.

that's Mr D with his taste of Pino Noir in hand.

we gathered for organic beef sorting, tossing, and wine tasting.
all before noon!
(i just LOVE us!)


here's my soul sister Cheryl and her hubby Murray!




what perfect timing! Holland Grace is ready to consume meat!
  her first taste of meat was chicken with a touch of sweet red bell pepper.
Chrislyn makes all of her food with the baby bullet.


we tasted Devorah Creek's

C H A R D O N N A Y
2010

P I N O   G R I S
2010

and

 P I N O   N O I R
2010


you can read about Josh's wines here.



when finished, we followed Spring's first blossoms home and filled our freezer!

our family is warm and well fed. we hold such lovely friendships in our hearts!

we thank Josh, Dr.Christine and the Lord above.

we are blessed!

WITHLOVE.

12 comments:

  1. I knew you were blessed from the moment I found you in Blogland! What a fun trip. My dd always made all her baby food,too, just as I used to do when my kids were little. I used to have a little grinder that I could travel with and used it all the time. Blessings to you on this wonderful Palm Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sweet D!
      I had a grinder as well!
      Palm Sunday blessings to you and your precious family!
      ~Lynne
      w/BL.

      Delete
  2. I voice what Nana Diana said. You live a life of gratitude and of joy...and what a dear, dear lady you are to share your blessed life with us! What a perfect day you had. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Your blog feeds my spirit, my heart and the tummies of those that I love!
      Palm Sunday Blessings to you and your precious family!
      ~Lynne
      w/L.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful day! We used to buy our beef in bulk like that, it was always such a feeling of contentment knowing all the cuts we liked were in our freezer and we would never go hungry! Little Holland is getting so big! She is just so pretty and so is your daughter!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, who takes me to the South Side...who's (grown)kids walk home in summer bare feet from the neighborhood pub. What spirit! Journal Joy!
      Palm Sunday Blessings to you and your beautiful family!
      ~Lynne
      w/L.

      Delete
  4. What a perfect spring post on this Palm Sunday!
    Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, Texas Star! You and your family are proof that Texas is Big on LOVE!
    Palm Sunday blessings to you and your precious family!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gate. The vineyard looks wonderful. It seems a pleasant place to walk. What a cute little baby. Smiles, Susie (She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie,
      Fun friend and home of Teddy Bear's workshop!
      Palm Sunday blessings to you, TBear and your sweet family!
      ~Lynne
      w/L.

      Delete
  7. Looks like a wonderful day! I wish I could wear Holland's jacket...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina,
      You would look very cute and cozy in polka dot fleece!
      Palm Sunday blessings to you, John, Olivia and Johnny!
      ~Lynne
      w/L.

      Delete