Saturday, April 7, 2012

FRESH LAUNDERED LINEN...FRESH EGGS...IT'S EASTER SATURDAY MORNING ON 34TH STREET!


starting today and until October first, my wardrobe of choice (away from the office)
will be... well loved and worn blue jeans or crops... with a linen topping. 


i will carry my cross body bag that was made with LOVE. 
(thank you, Donna!)



 the laundry basket, never prettier, is filled with the pieces that i will be laundering
and hanging to dry after a spritz of lavender water!

~recipe via Jenni's blog ~

 the amazing thing about linen, is it's patina.  i can change the entire look
or style interpretation by the use or non~use of an iron.

~ French ironing water found here~



when i chose a pressed look, i use French ironing water. it makes ironing a divine experience!


~ * ~ 

 when the laundry is done...

... it will be time to decorate the eggs!

fresh eggs, fresh linen, fresh air...


... perfect  for tomorrow's new light!

WITHLOVE.

7 comments:

  1. A fresh feast for the eyes today. I love the luxurious feel of linen. There is nothing quite like it~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Easter!! Love your linens! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Easter and linen is my favourite fabric, it must be an Irish thing.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post.....simply beautiful!
    Happy Easter......He LIVES!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lynne~

    I agree~ linen is so beautiful! :) I had not heard of French ironing water before, but even the bottles look pretty! :)

    I hope you have a good night and a lovely Monday!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Lynne! Thank you for sharing my ruffled linen handbag!
    I am so glad you enjoy carrying it! I got mine out a few days ago...it was 80 degrees (so weird) and I just couldn't carry my leather handbag any longer!
    You are a sweetie Happy Belated Easter!
    Donna Reyné

    ReplyDelete