Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday's wrap!

i am always on the lookout for 
fun ways to present a gift.
this morning, i was over at Maison de Stencils
checking out the cute little burlap bags.


 i discovered that Lisa has a give a way going on. she is offering her customers
and  the followers of her new blog a chance to win one of her 12 x 12
stencils.  i know that my odds to win will now be a bit smaller, but... what kind of a blog
girlfriend would i be if i didn't share the love?








i zeroed in on the French stuff...but there is 
much more to see!

if you would like a chance to win, visit here!

WITHLOVE.

~ i feel a give a way wrapped in a burlap bag in your future!~

11 comments:

  1. Ooo super cute bags! What was that about a giveaway in the future - oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Lynne. I love all the French themed stuff, too. Headed over to visit...have a great Wednesday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the French inspired look and use a bit in my bedroom. I will check out this lovely place this afternoon. LOVE looking at 'Pretty!'
    Have a good Wednesday!
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are right...........those ribbons would be perfect for these gift bags. How sweet are they?
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going over there right now!! Thanks for sharing Lynne!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, I love those bags...how wonderful to use as gift wrapping. That would be two gifts.Smiles, Susie (She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh! Those are really cute. I have a bunch of burlap I never used for the project I planned it for. Maybe I will make some gift bags-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi~~ Everything in burlap is fabulous (my opinion). I love those cute stencils too;) Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you are having a great week
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute...I'm still smiling after winning your last give away! It really is the little things...you know?
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks for the post, you're awesome! What a great blog!

    ReplyDelete