Tuesday, May 15, 2012

back to Camp...the Hudson Valley is on the chandie!


i have been "popping in" to visit Meagan Camp's blog  for almost a  year. i found her photography
featured in issue five of  RUE Magazine.
 when she photographed her shop  t e l e s c a, my eyes zeroed in on the
vintage fruit baskets. there happened to be a few available in her Etsy shoppe.


i wasn't quite certain what i was going to do with the little Hudson Valley treasures.
i just knew that i wanted some.


last Friday the baskets arrived,


along with a bit of history


 from their original home.


 STRAWBERRY HILL NURSERY


pieces of a past,


on the chandie, just in time for Mother's Day.
just add vintage fruit baskets, peat pots with 
white hydrangea, bay leaf and water daily,
withLove.

~ the winner of the glassy baby give a way
is
Necole at the well fed soul!~

~ visit Meagan Camp's blog here ~
~an article about Megan's find at Strawberry Hill Nursery here~
~ the image of orange poppies was taken by Janis, at Pinecone Camp, you can view her brilliance here ~




12 comments:

  1. you are very creative! It looks lovely!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning...how very pretty....and creative. I LOVE the history cards, too. Have a beautiful day. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chandie. . . is enchantingly adorable. What a beautiful idea. I have not seen those little fruit baskets for so long. I do remember when they were replaced by the little green plastic ones, and now the clear plastic ( I suppose someday the clear plastic that we get today, will be vintage LOL). Seem laughable, but true. I am so glad that I found your lovely blog and I am looking forward to following your talented journey. Your newest follower, Connie :)
    Please accept my warm invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me, too. I am looking forward to following your delightful artful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how clever you are! I love your chandie. It's the most unique and awesome chandie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those are wonderful! I might have to follow your lead and get myself some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever reuse of the berry baskets. They look so lovely embracing the lovely blooms you've bestowed upon them...as they dangle from your chandie. ;)

    I would love to have you join me for my weekly linky party - Time Travel Thursday. Your creativity would be a welcome addition. Hope to see you there! The link goes up tonight, usually by 9PM EST. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! SO great that you got the history! What a darling idea! Looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, the green on some of those baskets is too much, isn't it? I am in love with the little tags of history. That is a huge bonus! I found you at Time Travel Thursday and hope you'll stop and see me at Quirky Vistas!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so unique! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see you create some mother's day gifts. I'm sure you would design something beautiful and creative.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete