Tuesday, May 29, 2012

just some "happy" little words with tea today!

i woke up so extra happy today!
first of all, it's going to be a Sunny day!
 Beeee- you- tee-full!
i just let The Chocolate Gousse outside to scout her back yard.
{Summertime is just around the corner!}
I can wear pearl grey linen and white to work today!
Fleur Impressionist lipstick...Lancome... it's my lipstick with linen fave!
Mr D and i have a little road trip on the horizon.
we are going to visit our son Jay in Boise, and make are way
home through Washington's wine country!
we're going to stay one night here.
Holland Grace turns one in June!
{our precious pearl girl} Chrislyn is planning a berry sweet 
 first birthday party for her.  Jay will be home for the first week and 1/2 
in July! we're going to host an open house so friends and family
can pop in and catch up with life and times.  i am so grateful for my family and friends.
i love having  tea with you and talking 
about happy things!
now it's your turn to talk while i sip!
withLove.

7 comments:

  1. sippn' coffee here ...


    cheers!
    it's a beautiful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could come visit you..Im about to have my morning coffee! :) And yes it is such a beautiful day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words were dancing on the page...such excitement!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so...cute! I too can see the joy in your words! You brought a smile to my tired face~thank you my friend!
    I am so glad you get to see Jay soon and wow! I can't believe that Holland id going to be ONE!
    Time sure flys!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and much love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post. It is hard to believe that little one is going to be one year old already, isn't it? How wonderful is that! You will have a ball watching her grow and change this next year. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lynne! This was such a fun and happy post~ I loved it! :) And how wonderful that your grandbaby is about to celebrate her first birthday, and it sounds like her mama has a lovely birthday party planned for her! So glad you are going to see your son soon! You must really miss him! And oh, how very silly of me to ask if you had been to Idaho when your son now lives there! I knew that, too! Oh dear! Sorry about that one!

    I hope your whole day was a happy one, dear friend!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete