Sunday, May 6, 2012

~ gratitude ~

my little blog has received a very sweet honor!
it's blog of the month
at
"Savvy City Farmer"
for the month of May!

~ i visit Joy here ~

you can see my banner peeking out from the top left hand side
of Joy's coffee cup!

i was introduced to Joy by her daughter Angela

at


the two of them are a dynamic duo of inspiration. both have touched my life
through their abundant creativity, energy, commonsense approach to living,
and truly gracious hearts!

thank you for the honor, Joy!
 withLove.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! congrats!! I LOVE both of those gals!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and well deserved. I am heading to their blogs.

    My best
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Lynne! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lynne!!! I love their blogs, yet didn't realize they were related :)

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well deserved Lynne! Much love Sharon

    ReplyDelete