Thursday, May 24, 2012

no dessert recipe today...but there is some sugar to share!

                                               ~ i had mentioned in yesterday's post, that i was
going to share an easy dessert  today. i ended up not 
making it!  (we still have chocolate chip cookies in the cookie
jar that need to be consumed.) i'll make the crazy, 
experimental dessert this weekend, and share soon. 


blog           sugar
meeting       gracious,
giving hearts, every
time you sign on. 
pretty sweet! it
 makes my
day!


some of you have sent me some pretty
creative keepsakes. i have mixed them with
my family keepsakes...


... in the kitchen,



in my powder room,
and on the chandie. i have little treasures tucked
here and there around our home.

this month, i was so pleased to meet Liz!




she featured our Spring chandie at The Brambleberry Cottage today!

thank you, Liz, and thank you to all the gracious hearts that
take a moment to visit me here on 34th street!


withLove.

2 comments:

  1. So many pretties everywhere...enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done mix of new and old pieces. I hope you have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete