Thursday, May 10, 2012

Starbucks and my point and shoot...

...it's bloomsday on 34th street!
it's my little way of making the first sunny day that the
lilacs and dogwood are in full bloom... special!


sunrise!

i had my cup of cafe Verona in one hand and my little Nikon CoolpiX
(point and shoot) in the other.



 it was the perfect way to say GOOD MORNING  to the new color
in our front yard.


Chrislyn and Jay gave us our pink dogwood tree on our 25th wedding anniversary. 
 (Mr D and I were married midst bountiful and beautiful dogwood
 blooms on the May 18,1973.) 



the blooms are waking to the sun's first light!

and so am i!
wishing you a beautiful day from my front porch to yours!

5 comments:

  1. Your lilacs are so pretty as is the dogwood...love the flowers! You have an anniversary coming up! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love the deep shade of your lilacs! So pretty!
    I also love the dogwood...It's on my list of things to find a home to plant someday!
    I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!
    I am heading back outside...just came in for lunch
    hugs from here my friend
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...sweet Lynne, you had me at Starbucks. You know you did! I love your pictures and our lilacs just started blooming, too. I just love them! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete