Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday's sweet tweet !

BREAKING: This just in… Best mom in the world goes to…! Considering she's led me through life, she's worth a follow on twitter!



  he phoned home to wish me a happy mother's day...he had arranged for the
delivery  of a  farmer's market bouquet!
                                                                                                  
                                             

   Jinx! Boom. Smoak hits a two-run shot!     



Jay Tust

@KTVBSportsGuy

Sports Reporter @  (NBC) in . WSU Alum! Cover and all other sports in the Treasure Valley! *Ordinary people can do extraordinary things.*





What a long day... And I missed my Ma. She usually understand better than I do, and that's why I love her! Happy Mother's Day!


A perfect bouquet from the best son on the planet. Biscuits & Gravy in June!



withLove.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely flowers given with love. Times like these always seem to highlight the ache that's always there! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet! What a wonderful son you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet! Happy belated mothers day!

    xo
    mC

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy {although belated} Mother's Day to you, Lynne! I hope it was a good one for you! And that is a beautiful bouquet of flowers your son sent you and very sweet things he said about you, too! :)

    I hope your week is going well so far, my friend! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete