Saturday, June 2, 2012

simply over the top, it's the weekend!

i have a "weekend special" board on Pinterest.
it's where i pin a bit of special decadence.


i love this recipe for creme brulee' French toast with Grand Marnier. we make ours with  a loaf of
special fresh brioche, found only at the Metropolitan Market and Bakery Nouveau.


 YUM!... the... ingredients you can find at any grocery store
donut hole fruit kebabs. pretty cute, huh?


a toast to a grand weekend!
(hopefully we can take it all outside by the fire)


if you would like, you may visit "weekend special" here!

withLove.

5 comments:

  1. Oh- My mouth is watering and it is only just after 7AM here...you are such a naughty girl to tempt me so early! Blessings and I hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is YUMMY. Today is so very pretty . It's cool but suppose to be a bit warmer than the 55 it was yesterday. Hope you are having a beautiful day. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness!! YUM!! I can taste it all now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum, yum, yes please to all of that, especially the French Toast! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm going to take a look at your "weekend special" board now.

    ReplyDelete