Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday's wrap...glassine !

it's so cliche' that i say...

find vintage glassine here.

everything old...

find new glassine here.
..is new again.


i remember when glassine protected old 
stamps and photographs. it was 
considered utilitarian. it was kept in 

~via~
a collector's drawer with a magnifying glass.

~ via ~

today, it wraps it's nostalgic charm around...

from Martha
... sweet and special!

each creative mind sets it's spin!
this morning, on my desk, glassine is 
Timewashed by a new friend!

withLove.

{for more glassine inspiration visit here}

5 comments:

  1. I've seen this!! It does have a vintage charm?!

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love glassine. I don't know why everything feels more special when packaged that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness!
    I just bought some of these wonderful little bags and plan to use them to put my busy-ness cards in at the market! I love how they remind me of wax paper, a product I was facinated with as a young person...I have no idea why!
    I might have to get the larger size...for cookies!
    hugs my friend
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am CRAZY (like completely loco) for glassine. I even think the name is reminiscent of a sweet French girl, lol.

    ReplyDelete