Friday, July 20, 2012

back to Camp... {surfs up!}

i found Megan over a year ago
when i was paging through magazine RUE.
her process of design is fun to watch!

i don't know about you, but HGTV and the lot
on  "on demand" have become incredibly boring to me.

(blog land is where it's happening!)

i always keep an eye on my blog roll
for the next episode of  Meagan Camp. 


(when you can't jump in the car and drive twenty ~ five
miles ( at 4.00 per gallon) for your "Anthro" fix..)


...she'll  pop up on my side bar with new pics of her shop...


above, is an image from her blog last March featuring telesca ready for Spring.


i fell for her little vintage Hudson Valley fruit baskets and bought  a


few for our Spring chandie.

~ * ~

this morning, she posted her images of  telesca ~ Summer.


grab a board! catch a wave, and go visit!

source: Pottery Barn Kids

4 comments:

  1. I like what I'm seeing. I think I'll pop over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree about HGTV it used to be so good but is a disappointment now.

    Thanks for the link...Off I go to check it out.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this gal but I am going to pop over there now. I used to be an HGTV addict. Now, I can't remember the last time I watched something on there- it is sad TV anymore- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a time when I lived to watch HGTV....Thursday nights were my favorite. Sadly, I never watch anymore. Thanks for sharing this. Happy Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete