Monday, July 2, 2012

dessert atop dessert? this takes the cake!

first... a little Monday morning disclaimer!
Holland's first birthday was wonderful! i would have photographs to share today had i NOT
" forgot my camera at her house". 
 (proper English, not really...proper girlfriend speak...Yeah!")
 i will share the images a bit later in the week. 

with that said, the show must go on!

diorama: a movable theater feast.


~ today's feature ~


Dessert Atop Dessert!
{a diorama fashion show}


S'mores!


a chocolate malt!


cinnamon toast!

and i saved the best for last.
have you ever visited


~here~


milk and cookies...and...cookie dough to boot!
she's brilliant! and she cooks...

withLove.

for the sources of the other images above and more of
the cupcake show visit my pinterest board here.

6 comments:

  1. I was drooling right from the get go & then the last photo almost brought tears to me eyes! lol Yuummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....there goes the diet, well, maybe just a taste..hahaha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd seen that first picture, but couldn't remember where! I bought the ingredients for my girls and I to try it out sans recipe! ;) Now I can see all of those cupcakes, yea! Thank you for sharing this, those cupcake photos are so beautiful, seeing them is almost as good as eating them! :)

    How are you doing this week? Do you have any fun plans for the 4th of July? I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    Blessings and hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those cupcakes look yummy to me. My g.kids would love them. My daughter is making cupcakes with flags on them for the little guys. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks wonderful! What a pretty blog you have...I am so glad I found it!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE eating cupcakes, but not really into making them, but these look tempting! Maybe after I make the 400 cupcakes for our daughter's wedding!!! The raspberri cupcakes sound DIVINE!!! Happy 4th to YOU!

    ReplyDelete