Saturday, July 21, 2012

French sugar with lavender...and cinnamon pigtails!



this morning,  French sugar with lavender is on the farm table.

Holland and her Mama found it at the Jardin du Soleil!

they went there with Holland's Grandma Jonna.  
she took this cute photograph of Holland trekking through the
lavender fields and posted on facebook.


{it's a perfect image of French bread sugar and family!}

.:: source ::.

have a wonderful mid~summer weekend!

it's lavender festival time in the Pacific Northwest!

(thank you for thinking of me, sweet daughter C.!)

withLove.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie, I'm sure the Lavender festival is going to be amazing.. happy weekend to you as well

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Lavender is one of my favorite scents. In May that have a festival at Lavender Hills Farm not too far from here. We went two years ago and I hope to go again next year. I have tried and tried to grow lavender but, alas, I have not succeeded. It is so hot and dry here but I tend to OVER water it! This post makes me want to open a fresh bar of lavender soap and wash my face! Have you tried lavender tea? It is delightful.

    Your little Holland is beautiful!!! I love it when my children post pictures on Facebook, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinnamon pigtails...love it! Holland is such a beautiful girl. Wishing we had lavender festivals! Have a wonderful weekend too. xo Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Lynne, I can just imagine how wonderful it smells in that beautiful lavender field. And those cute little pigtails and sweet little face are just adorable. Such a cutie patootie :-)Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun that they went to the Lavender Festival! Your granddaughter is as adorable as can be, and that lavender sugar sounds amazing! :)

    My sister and her husband were there at the festival too, and had a great time! I hope to go next year! :)

    I hope you have a great night and a lovely Wednesday!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete