Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2028? Go Holland!

while Missy F. and Allison S. were collecting shiny 

medals for swimming in London town...

Holland and Daddy are ready for her first swimming lesson!

...there was new kid in the pool!
 (her Mama signed her up for lessons awhile ago.) the timing,
a sweet coincidence, given the current events
in the sports world! 


Daddy held on! she loved every minute of it!

she started walking a week ago...

...now it's time to swim! 

Go team U.S.A.!

withLove.

(the U.S. Olympic diving trials were held here
in June! these are pretty special waters.)

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie-patootie! Walking! Oh my goodness! What fun!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to cheering Holland on one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is never too early to start them swimming. I grew up afraid of the water (after almost drowning) so I don't want that for any of my grandkids. go...Holland...go....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne!

    Oh she is a cutie!!! What a perfect time to have her sign up for lessons! And such a beautiful name...I love the name"Holland." :)

    Wishing you a beautiful day!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Future champion...one day I may say"Oh Holland, I saw a photo of her first ever lesson. ":):) I like for kids to know how to swim early...our mom never let us go swimming. But my sister and I learned at church camp..in one day. we were so eager. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Holland and her swimming goals for the future. Good for you for getting her started!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun milestone for your precious sweetie! She's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! Walking and swimming...such excitement! Watching the Olympics right now...and reading your blog!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete