Sunday, September 30, 2012

a falling leaf...a perfect memoir...a real pin.

.:: found here ::.

artkeep!

...............

my Mom is doing great!  i have been popping in to the 
Avalon Care Center to treat her to mini facials and
pamperings.  yesterday, i surprised her with a manicure.
i  massaged her fingers with argan oil. 
her poor nails were fraggled from her fall.

Chrislyn and Holland  have delivered Starbucks, licorice, and lots of  baby
chatter that tickles Mom's heart. they also brought Grandpa his fave
chocolate dipped orange slices.
speaking of Grandpa...

...(my Dad)...

 he has been shopping for pretty over sized
sweaters and tops that will fit over Mom's  two "casted" arms. he
has shown great style with his selections! 

i miss you so,  when i take time off from blogging. 

 thank you once again for all of your kind words and daily inspiration!


withLove.

6 comments:

  1. You are making your mom's recovery as painless as possible with all of your pampering! I think that is very special...keeps her mind off things.

    We miss you, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your mom's fall! Sounds like you are taking good care of her. Best wishes to you all. That's a wonderful genius little leaf you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your mom's recovery! Aren't you glad you are close enough to be with her? It must be hard for daughters who live far away from their moms. Chocolate dipped orange slices! As in candy or fruit? I may have to try doing both!!

    Love that photo leaf!

    Take care and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn, I am sorry to hear about your mom! That is awful :( I will keep your family in our prayers. Wishing for a speedy and complete recovery! You've been such an encouragement to me throughout all Maci's endeavors!!
    I've been so absent from blogland forever. I sure have missed everything! Congrats on your new grandbaby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that your Mom is doing well. I've been praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry about your Mom. Hope for a quick recovery!! Thank you for being so good to me and the encouragments. You are a sweet Herat and I am sure your Mom would agree :).
    Bisous
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete